"When I forget my ways, I am in The Way"

Philosophical and experiential notes on Nothingness, with supporting insights from martial arts, quantum physics and Taoism


17 August 2016

The Second Coming fizzles


Buddhaphant: I'd heard you returned.

Jesus: Yeah.

Buddhaphant: Why are you still nailed to that thing?

Jesus: They love that was I was tortured to death. Love it.

Buddhaphant: That's horrible.

Jesus: Yeah, well, they wouldn't care for me if I didn't keep suffering. 

Buddhaphant: What?

Jesus: Yup. They pray about it all the time. Thank God everyday that I died for them. It makes them happy. 

They even sing about it.

Buddhaphant: Wow. I gotta tell ya, I don't get it.

Jesus: Me either.

Buddhaphant: I don't know man. Why keep feeding that? You know?

Jesus: Yeah. You're probably right.

Buddhaphant: Look, you wanna go camping with me? We could use that thing for firewood.

Jesus: Ha! That's funny! Sure. Why not?  They'll never miss me.